I recently watched a movie called „Ask me anything” and, at a certain point, there are 10 rules we learn when becoming an adult. Here they are:
1. Complete honesty is a complete lie.
2. Marriage is sacred only to those who have never been married.
3. Money is more integral to happiness than romantic love.
4. Every human being is a contradiction. Some hide it better than others.
5. Never underestimate the tendency of human beings to act contrary to their own best interests.
6. If it were not for the fear of getting caught, most of us would behave like savages.
7. All sex has consequences, most of them are dire.
8. The older you get, the faster time flies, until months pass like days.
9. There is not such things as living happily ever after.
10. Everything gets worse.